65% of young adults aged 18-24 in South Africa are unemployed or are discouraged work seekers. We offer a simple and easy to use online tool that makes this group visible and easily accessible to potential employers. Skills development practitioners can also use this tool to select, match and place as well as track and monitor performance. It works superbly for WIL (work integrated learning). While improving the speed of matching, we also improve the quality of monitoring and the accuracy of reporting and thereby increasing the return on training investment while ensuring that the youth get relevant opportunities to practice their skills consistently and improve the overall employability index.
Do you participate or want to participate in funded skills development projects and have challenges in finding suitable interns / opportunities?
- Do you use manual systems for your information, administration and records management?
- Do you struggle with gaining efficiencies from your administrative processes?
- Do you produce reports and statistics frequently?
- Do you spend lots of time trying to gather and collate the required information?
- Do you find it difficult to track and monitor learners after the project is complete?
Save time, reduce your frustrations and improve your responsiveness. Skills Gorilla ensures that you find the suitable opportunity at the time you need it. Your information is secure and always ready whenever you need it, wherever you are.